Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Bridal Faire will be at Utah State University on Saturday, September 19th. I will not have a booth there this time because I will be attending some great classes in Las Vegas put on by the California Cake Club!

If you call for an appointment and tell me you saw this blog, I will give you a 10% Bridal Faire Discount. (good until december 31, 2009)

Compare my prices to the Bakery prices - you will be pleasantly surprised!

I have some wonderful fall/winter flavors! My favorite is Spice cake with a Carmel Buttercream filling, or for a Christmas wedding, the Gingerbread cake with an Orange Cream Cheese filling! All cakes are made from scratch using real butter and are moist and delicious!

I will post pictures from Las Vegas for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment